No, we haven't noticed any impact on an app when using Observer. We don't use the GPU or do any rendering, our software pulls information from the engine and sends the data in batches. You can customize the batch size in the Settings window in the plugin. If you notice a performance impact on your app when using Observer, please email us at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- What integration platforms does Observer support?
- Will Observer affect the performance of my application?
- How do I sign up for an account?
- How often does data send?
- Does Observer store data locally if the device is offline?
- What's the difference between the data I get from Observer and the data I get from Oculus?